Why can't used Simcity Buildit with origin account?
It's a mystery to me, why EA still has not managed to connect this game with Origin. 
There I have all my friends, there you could save your progress as in TSTO. 
I do not have an FB account, I do not want to have one. 

It miserably that the publisher does not properly support his own product by not adding his own client. Sleepy
Agree it is something I do not understand too. 
Not everyone likes FB and not everyone is on FB. 
Especially we SC players still have so many friends in Origin, who once played the game together, why they didn't integrate this for this game origin, i don't know!

Update

I shared our idea, maybe they listen to us Exclamation
Alien Bommel is a private independent Gaming website with games we love to play. Yes we support accessible games  and yes EA has some in its range Heart

Liz Photopage
Liz på Instagram
Spinal MuskelAtrofi - Att leva med Reumatoid Artrit
Thank U  Heart Liz for your effort!
Now that there may be changes to the Internet (EU), EA should remember that players can lose their account on FB if they share their game content.
It can't  be in the inventor's belief that EA makes itself dependent on other platforms if they themselves have a great tool.
@Nils

Agree completely with you.
Alien Bommel is a private independent Gaming website with games we love to play. Yes we support accessible games  and yes EA has some in its range Heart

Liz Photopage
Liz på Instagram
Spinal MuskelAtrofi - Att leva med Reumatoid Artrit
I think we would all benefit from it. Shy
Especially EA would have it easier to block the cheaters in SimCity Buildit, instead of a complete group.